Why work with The Circle?
Full Circle Health is a unique and culturally sensitive mental health agency known for its commitment to providing high-quality mental health services with a compassionate approach to the community we serve. We are dedicated to fostering a supportive and inclusive environment that values diversity and recognizes the importance of cultural competence in mental health care. www.fullcirclehealthny.com
Full Circle Health is seeking a licensed highly motivated and compassionate Psychologist to join our team on a part-time basis (2-3 days a week). The ideal candidate will be fluent in both English and Spanish, ( not mandatory but a plus) and skilled at providing psychological assessments/testing/reports using all the basic testing batteries, in person and virtually ( we can train virtual) and comfortable working with ages 13 +- up, and the BIPOC community, foster care clients and families.
- Doctoral degree (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) in Clinical Psychology or Counseling Psychology.
- Current state licensure as a psychologist.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and [Specify the language].
- Demonstrated experience in providing mental health services, preferably in a culturally sensitive context.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with clients from diverse backgrounds.
- Commitment to cultural competence and sensitivity in mental health care.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply:
interested candidates should send their resume to